Friday, October 17, 2014

20 Random Things Meme


I was tagged by the adorable, illustrious and uber-talented Jessica R Patch! 


1.How tall are you?:
5"9

2.Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it? I'm a classically trained singer who studied opera.


3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Tell the truth. I can tell from a mile away if someone is doing lip-service to a book just because they don't wanna step on someone's toes.

4. What’s your biggest non blog-related pet peeve?  small talk. inauthenticity. crowds.


5. What’s your favorite song?  whoa! I have a billion.  I like James Morrison's "You Give Me Something" a lot.




7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
reading.

8. What’s your favorite junk food?

POPCORN

9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? no. *sniff*  Someday I shall have a Basset Hound.



10. What are your #1 favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
Here's 3: Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.  For non fiction? I love That Summer in Paris by Morley Callaghan



11. What’s your favorite beauty product?  Red Lipstick. Revlon 740 Certainly Red
.


12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Talking to an author I like and completely forgot the name of her book.

13. If you could drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love Santa's Secret tea from David's Tea. I also LOVE pinot grigio.


14. What’s your favorite movie?
 Master and Commander.





15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?   student council president, part of every remotely artistic thing there was to be involved in. headed the school radio.


16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 where I live now, Toronto. But I'd love to have a place to escape to in Vienna and one in England and one in Halifax ;)


17. PC or Mac?  
 at work, I have a PC, but my personal life I am Lady Apple: ipod, ipad, Mac, iphone. LOVE apple.


18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?  I got a card from a secret admirer.


19. Favorite celebrity?

 Benedict Cumberbatch

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Not a blogger so much as a Social Media presence, but I wanna be friends with Mindy Kaling.

No comments: